Disney’s Galactic Starcruiser Hotel – Rooms and Rates
Rates vary depending on how many people stay in a room, who the guests are (adults and children), and which cabin (room) you choose.
There are 3 different types of rooms at Disney’s Star War hotel. Here is a breakdown of the options:
- Two guests per cabin: Rates start at $1,209 per night, per guest. Therefore, 2-night stays start at $4,809.
- Three guests (2 adults, 1 child): Rates start at $889 per night, per guest. Therefore, 3-night stays start at $5,299.
- Four guests (3 adults, 1 child): Rates start at $749 per night, per guest. Therefore, 4-night stays start at $5,999.
These “voyage departure dates” are valid most weeknights from 8/20/22 – 9/17/22. More pricing will be released soon.
What Does Each Voyage Include?
- A 2-night stay in a standard cabin or suite
- Ongoing, interactive, and immersive entertainment
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners on the Galactic Starcruiser. Gratuities are included for the dinners.
- 1 Quick Service meal w/ Alcohol option (guests over 21) at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or select locations at other Hollywood Studios locations.
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios (home of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
- An exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser-themed MagicBand
- Valet parking
For two guests per cabin, the voyage starts at $1,209 per guest per night for a total of $4,809. For three guests (2 adults, 1 child), it starts at $889 per guest per night, for a total of $5,299. And for four guests (3 adults, 1 child), it starts at $749 per guest per night, for a total of $5,999.
Of course, this varies depending on the number of adults and children, and the exact cabin.
Here are three types of rooms guests can choose from:
Standard Cabin Rooms at Disney’s Star Wars Hotel