What do Adventures by Disney European river cruises include?
For many people, the appeal of taking a European river cruise is the chance to relax and let someone else take care of the details. And that’s exactly what you can expect when you book an Adventures by Disney river cruise package.
Adventures by Disney will take care of all the logistics, from your transportation and meals to local activities and entertainment, so you can just sit back and enjoy the experience floating along a historic river.
Your package price includes your accommodations, all your scheduled meals, and a variety of planned activities and entertainment. You’ll also have the services of two English-speaking Adventure Guides in each tour group, as well as luggage service and transfers from the specified arrival and departure airport/train station for each departure. Taxes and gratuities for porters, drivers, housekeepers, local experts, activity providers, and dining room staff are also included.
So when you book an Adventures by Disney river cruise package, you can rest assured that everything is taken care of. While they may not be inexpensive trips, Adventures by Disney is worth the price when you consider all that’s included!
How much do Disney River Cruises cost?
Adventures by Disney offers seven river cruises, each with its own itinerary and price. In 2023, Danube River cruises start at $4,649 per person, Seine River cruises start at $4,799 per person, and Rhine River cruises start at $4,849 per person. Holiday-themed cruises are slightly more expensive.
Remember that these prices include your accommodations, scheduled meals, transportation, and activities while on the cruise. For the most up-to-date itineraries and pricing, and to find out where else Adventures by Disney goes, please contact The Vacationeer for your free, no-obligation price quote.
Benefits of an Adventures by Disney European River Cruise
- Adventures by Disney offers river cruises in Europe that visit various countries and include multiple activities and sights.
- Many of these cruises are perfect for families, as they include all activities, meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Adults-only cruises include special wine and beer tastings and a variety of cultural excursions.
- There is also a special holiday river cruise that takes travelers through the beautiful European villages and cities, where guests will have the opportunity to explore charming Christmas markets and experience festive traditions.
- Adventures by Disney takes care of all the logistics, from your transportation and meals to local activities and entertainment, so you can just sit back and enjoy the experience.
- Your package price includes your accommodations, all your scheduled meals, and various planned activities and entertainment.
- You’ll also have the services of English-speaking Adventure Guides (Disney employees) in each tour group, as well as luggage service and transfers from the specified arrival and departure airport/train station for each departure.
- Taxes and gratuities for porters, drivers, housekeepers, local experts, activity providers, and dining room staff are also included. So when you book an Adventures by Disney river cruise package, you can rest assured that everything is taken care of.
- An Adventure by Disney river cruise is the perfect way to see Europe with your family and create lasting memories.
What rivers does Adventures by Disney cruise on?
Adventures by Disney has teamed up with AmaWaterways to offer river cruises in some of Europe’s most stunning locations. Guests can sail along the Seine, Rhine, and Danube Rivers, exploring picturesque villages and historic cities along the way.
AmaWaterways is a leader in luxury river cruising, and their ships are spacious and well-appointed, with everything guests need for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Activities onboard may include cooking classes, wine tastings, dancing, and live entertainment. There is also plenty of time to explore ashore, with guided activities and excursions included in the cruise price.
Which four countries are visited on Disney’s Rhine River cruise?
ABD’s Rhine River cruise travels through (and stops in) Switzerland, France, Germany, and The Netherlands.
Do Disney river cruises include airfare?
An Adventure by Disney booking does not include airfare. However, you can purchase air transportation to/from your home airport through Adventures by Disney (only for flights to and from the U.S).
Once your Adventures by Disney tour has begun, all transportation during the trip is included.
What is the best time of year for a European river cruise?
Adventures by Disney river cruises are most popular between June and mid-October when the weather is at its best in Europe. Disney’s holiday market cruises occur in December when the temperature isn’t optimal, but the festive cheer is at its peak.
How many Adventure Guides are on Disney river cruises?
You’ll typically find up to eight well-trained and friendly Adventure Guides leading the tours on each Adventures by Disney river cruise. When compared to land adventures, which feature two Adventure Guides, this is a big upgrade. But it’s worth noting that there are more travelers on river cruises than on land adventures, so the increased number of guides on River Cruises is proportional to the amount of passengers.