1. Florida Residents Can Save Up to 35% on Disney Cruises
Florida residents can take advantage of substantial savings on Disney cruise vacations, with discounts of up to 35% off standard fares on select Bahamian and Caribbean cruises. These deals typically apply to cruises departing from Florida ports: Port Canaveral, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale.
Florida Resident Discounts change weekly and are limited to 50 staterooms per sailing. They often apply to specific stateroom categories and sail dates, so you must have some flexibility to take advantage of these discounts. While these savings can’t be combined with other offers, you can use them with onboard credit promotions.
Like all Disney cruises, the price includes nearly everything: exceptional dining, comfortable accommodations, spectacular entertainment, stunning destinations, taxes, and port fees.
To discover the most current discounts, visit Disney Cruise Line’s Florida Resident page or contact a trusted Disney travel planner like The Vacationeer. They can not only help you find the latest Florida resident discounts but also assist you in identifying other ways to save money on your Disney cruise.
Disney Cruise Line’s home port terminal at Port Canaveral | Image © Disney
How to Qualify for Florida Resident Discounts on Disney Cruises
Florida Residents must meet the following conditions to qualify for Florida Resident Discounts on Disney Cruises:
- At check-in, at least one adult per stateroom must present proof of Florida residency. Guests without valid proof of Florida residency will be required to pay the difference before embarkation.
- Valid proof of residency is required at the time of sailing. These include a Florida Driver’s License and a Florida Identification Card.
What should you do if one of these IDs is not available? You can present a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., passport, driver’s license, state identification card) and one of these documents (dated within the past two months):
- Utility bill (cable/electricity/phone/water)
- Automobile insurance policy, registration, or bill
- Homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
- Monthly mortgage statement or renter’s lease agreement
- Mail from a financial institution (account statements) or government agency
- Property deeds and P.O. boxes are unacceptable as proof of residency.
- Children’s rates apply to guests ages 3-12 traveling with two adults in the same stateroom.
- Other categories and sail dates with different rates may be available.
- This offer is limited to 50 staterooms per sailing and cannot be combined with other specials or discounts.
- Valid for new and existing reservations, subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.