If you’re planning a trip to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or Harry Potter World, the Loews Royal Pacific Resort is a great place to stay. This luxurious island-themed resort inside Universal Orlando Resort features an outdoor pool, three restaurants, a bar/lounge, and accessible park access. In addition to family-friendly amenities, this hotel is pet-friendly as well!
Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s pet policy includes the following details:
- Pets are allowed in rooms at the Loews Pacific Resort for a one-time fee of $100.00
- Pet-friendly rooms are the Standard rooms only.
- Loews Pacific Resort has a limit of two pets per room.
- Both dogs and cats are allowed (up to 75 lbs)
- You agree to provide Loews Pacific Resort with current records of your pet’s vaccinations at any time should Loews Pacific Resort request this information from you. You can obtain this document from your veterinarian.
- Pets must be supervised, leashed, or restrained in public areas of the hotel or anywhere on the property.
- Pet waste must be cleaned up inside the hotel and on the grounds by guests.
Other Information about Bringing Pets to Loews Pacific Resort
When booking a room at Loews Pacific Resort, guests with pets must select a pet-friendly category. If you wish, a travel agent specializing in Universal vacations can handle this step for you. Our recommendation is the Orlando travel experts at The Vacationeer.
At check-in, pets and their owners receive supplies and treats, including:
- Pet comforts include water bowls, leashes, collars, pet placemats, specialized bedding, litter boxes, and litter scoopers.
- “Pet-in-Room” door signs to inform hotel staff who is staying there
- Room service menus for your pets
- Maps of dog-walking routes, doggie pick-up bags, and local services for pet-walking and pet-sitting
- Recommendations for local pet-friendly parks and restaurants
It is also a good idea to bring some pet items from your home to ensure your dog or cat is comfortable.
The Loews Pacific Resort has a dog park/pet walking/pet relief area behind the Guest Tower 2 Leeward building. The pet-walking areas have small trash bags available for waste disposal. Please avoid using the hotel’s trash cans.
While on the property or in the hotel, you must supervise your pets at all times. Loews Pacific Resort will charge guests who leave their pets unattended in their rooms a $10 per hour “time out” fee.
Loews’ concierge team can assist you with pet sitting services. Since Loews hotels do not offer these services themselves, the hotel cannot be held responsible for the services you contract.
Pets are not allowed in the pool areas, all hotel restaurant areas, fitness centers, Universal Citywalk, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, or Volcano Bay.
To alert housekeeping of your pet, you can display the “Party Animal Inside” sign and contact the Housekeeping department to schedule a specific time to clean your room each day. The Housekeeping staff will not enter your room when the pet is present. No matter if a “Maybe Later” or “Party Animal Inside” sign is hanging, hotel staff will enter a guest room at least once every 24 hours to ensure guests’ safety and security.
Guests are responsible for any injuries or property damage caused by their pet(s). Upon arrival, guests agree to indemnify and hold Loews Pacific Resort, its operators and owners, and their respective affiliates from any liability, damages, costs, and expenses they may incur because of their pet(s). Loews Pacific Resort reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. Please provide your cell phone number if the hotel needs to contact you regarding your pet(s).
Follow their pet owner guidelines to ensure everyone has a good experience.