Port Canaveral, FL | Image © Disney
Which Disney cruise ships sail out of Port Canaveral Terminal?
In 2023, the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Wish cruise ships will depart from the Port Canaveral terminal.
Port Canaveral is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, and it’s also the home port of Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line ships departing from Port Canaveral will sail to destinations throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas during 2023 and 2024.
Port Canaveral, located on Florida’s Space Coast, is about an hour’s drive from Orlando. The Port Canaveral terminal is located just minutes from the beach, and it’s also relatively close to Orlando International Airport (MCO). If you’re flying into MCO, ground transportation options can take you directly to the port. And because it’s so close to Orlando, it’s a popular port for people who’ve decided to extend their Disney World vacation by cruising with Disney for the first time.
Several parking options are available near the terminal if you’re driving to Port Canaveral.
No matter how you’re getting to Port Canaveral, it’s easy to start your cruise vacation from this convenient location.
Disney Cruise Line – Port Canaveral Terminal Address
The address for Disney Cruise Line at Port Canaveral is:
9155 Charles M. Rowland Dr.
Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Parking is available adjacent to the DCL terminal in a garage operated by the Port Canaveral Port Authority. The garage opens at 10:15 AM, and cash is not accepted for payment.
Approximately how long does it take to drive to Port Canaveral?
- A 43-minute drive from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- A 46-minute drive from Melbourne Orlando International Airport (MLB)
- A 61-minute drive from Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- A 60-minute drive from Walt Disney World Resort
Note that high-profile rocket launches at nearby Cape Canaveral can have major impacts on traffic in the region; plan accordingly should a launch be scheduled on the first or last day of your cruise.
Transfers between Orlando International Airport and Port Canaveral
Disney Cruise Line offers bus transportation from Orlando International Airport to Disney’s Cruise Port. This option provides a simple way to go between the cruise port from the airport.
A one-way ticket costs $39 per person, and a round trip is $78. Children under the age of three are free.
The cost of a family of four’s round-trip transportation on a Disney Cruise Line bus to the port is $312. This charge includes baggage handling service. You will get custom luggage tags for all your checked bags before departing, along with specific instructions on how to use them based on your travel plans.
Follow those instructions, and the rest will be taken care of by Disney. On the first night of your cruise, they will appear at your stateroom door as if by magic. The luggage transfer service provided by the Disney Cruise bus is a key benefit of airport-to-port transportation to Port Canaveral.
Call (800) 951-3532 to arrange ground transfers in advance, or better yet, have The Vacationeer do it for you!
It is also possible to arrange private transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. You can take an Uber, Lyft, taxi, limo, or private van service. If you prefer, you can also rent a car at the airport.
Which should you take? We think the Disney Cruise Line transfer option or Uber would be your best bet. Renting a car is not necessary. The Vacationeer can assist you with transportation ground. Contact them for a free, no-obligation quote and find out what they can do to reduce the cost of a Disney cruise.
Port Canaveral, Florida Disney Cruise Ships and Itineraries
2023 Disney Fantasy Itineraries – Departures from Port Canaveral Florida
- 5-night Bahamian cruise – Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 6-night Western Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to Port Canaveral Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to Tortola, San Juan, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Western Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to St. Maarten, San Juan, Castaway Cay
- 8-night Bahamian cruise – Port Canaveral to Bermuda (2X), Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 10-night Southern Caribbean cruise – Port Canaveral to Aruba, Bonaire, Antigua, St. Thomas
“Pixar Day at Sea” will be part of Florida Disney cruise departures on the Disney Fantasy from January 7th through March 4th.
The new “Pixar Day at Sea” event will feature a Pixar character breakfast, a Pixar-themed dinner, a Pixar film festival, a dance party with characters from Pixar, and a Pixar-themed nighttime spectacular. There will also be appearances by Jessie, Bullseye, and Sheriff Woody.
2023 Disney Wish Itineraries – Departures from Port Canaveral, Florida
- 3-night Bahamian cruise – Port Canaveral to Castaway Cay
- 3-night Bahamian cruise – Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 4-night Bahamian cruise – Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
The Disney Wish is the newest ship in Disney’s fleet, so it’s no surprise that it is sailing for 2022 and 2023 from Port Canaveral. Given all the hype about the ship and the astounding amenities onboard, we’ll likely see it sailing from here for quite some time.