About Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort is an all-inclusive, family-friendly resort located on the island of Providenciales. Situated on Grace Bay Beach, voted as the World’s #1 Best Beach by TripAdvisor Travelers, this resort offers endless activities for kids, teens, and adults.
The Beaches Turks and Caicos has 758 rooms and suites spread over 95 acres of beachfront property. The resort comprises five magnificent villages featuring architecture and ambiance reminiscent of France, Italy, the Caribbean, and Key West.
There are 21 gourmet restaurants, 15 bars, ten freshwater pools, four whirlpools, one scuba diving pool, and a 12-mile beach surrounded by turquoise waters.
The resort offers plenty of activities to keep kids entertained, including a 45,000 sq foot water park, water sports, land sports, Sesame Street® character lounge, and a gaming area with Xbox.
The resort offers a top-notch Kids Camp program that provides a safe, supervised environment for children to learn, play, and socialize. Parents will have plenty of time to relax and rejuvenate while their children are having fun.
What’s Included in Beaches Turks and Caicos?
All tax, gratuities, roundtrip airport transfers, meals, drinks, and most activities are inclusive at Beaches Turks and Caicos.
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort includes the following in its prices:
Included Food and Drink
- Unlimited dining at 21 gourmet restaurants
- Snacks and meals at any time of day
- Unlimited premium liquors
- Every room has a stocked bar
- 15 bars, including swim-up bars
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin® Oak wine
- Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
- Certified PADI scuba diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Paddleboarding, kayaks, and Hobie Cats
- Water sports instruction from a professional
- Basketball, beach volleyball, basketball
- Tennis during the day and at night
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Ten freshwater pools, four whirlpools, and a scuba diving pool
Included Features for Kids
- Camp for kids (with certified nannies)
- Pirates Island Water Park
- Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street®
- Liquid at Beaches, a nightly club for teens
- Trench Town, a hang-out spot for tweens
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Certified Autism Centers
Other Included Perks
- Taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi in rooms and common areas
- Entertainment throughout the day and night, including live performances
Caribbean Adventure Tours, candlelit dinners, and treatments at Red Lane® Spa are optional (non-included).
Accommodations at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort
Beaches Turks and Caicos offers 51 different room options to choose from, something to fit every budget.
Are you looking for a budget-friendly option? With prices starting from $404 per night for adults and $61 per night for children, the Caribbean Accessible Premium Walkout Room Double is the most affordable room at Beaches Turks & Caicos. With a view of the pool and gardens, these well-appointed rooms are located on the ground floor of Caribbean Village and have a maximum occupancy of 4 guests.
The Key West Beachfront Four Bedroom Butler Villa Residence with Private Pool at Beaches Turks & Caicos is the epitome of luxury. These magnificent villas are individual homes situated directly on the beach, and the turquoise sea views are simply breathtaking. There’s a kitchen, living room, dining room, four bedrooms, several baths, and a patio on the 3rd floor overlooking the ocean. But the real jewel of this villa is the private plunge pool. This accommodation is set among swaying palm trees and is the perfect place to relax and soak up the Caribbean sun. With its impeccable attention to detail and unrivaled amenities, the Key West Beachfront Four Bedroom Butler Villa Residence with Private Pool is sure to make your stay at Beaches Turks & Caicos truly unforgettable. Prices for adults start at $2,498 per night, while children’s prices start at $47 per night.
The Italian Concierge Family Suite with Kids Room may be an ideal choice if you are looking for a mid-priced, spacious suite that can accommodate your entire family. There is a separate living room and bedroom and a kid’s room with two twin beds, enough space for up to six guests. Prices begin at $714 PP/PN for adults and $38 PP/PN for children.
With 51 different room types available, there’s sure to be one that suits your family and your budget. Contact The Vacationeer for help finding the perfect room.
Dining Options at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort
Beaches Turks and Caicos offers guests 21 unique dining experiences. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a quick bite or an elegant meal.
The dining options and dress code are as follows:
- Courtyard Bistro (Resort Evening Attire): Featuring hamburgers, hotdogs, sandwiches, french fries, fruits, and salads
- Bombay Club (Resort Casual): Indian cuisine to entice your senses
- Mario’s (Resort Casual): A restaurant featuring a variety of fine Italian dishes
- Reflections (Resort Casual): Family-friendly buffet serving international and local dishes
- Kimonos (Resort Casual): Enjoy exotic Oriental cuisine at this vibrant restaurant
- Arizona’s (Resort Casual): Relaxed, tavern-style setting with southwestern cuisine
- Schooners (Resort Casual): Elegant seafood restaurant
- Sapodilla’s (Resort Evening Attire): An adult-only restaurant serving exotic Caribbean cuisine
- Guiseppe’s (Resort Casual): An Italian restaurant brimming with Tuscan charm
- Bobby Dee’s (Resort Casual): 1950s American dinner with standard fare
- Le Petit Chateau (Resort Evening Attire): Enjoy fine wines and cuisine inspired by Paris.
- Café de Paris (Resort Casual): French patisserie serving pastries, crêpes, coffee, and tea.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria (Resort Casual): Handcrafted, wood-fired pizzas.
- Barefoot by the Sea (Resort Casual): This beachside restaurant serves fresh seafood and island specialties.
- Cricketer’s Pub (Resort Casual): Authentic British dishes and ales.
- Dino’s Pizzeria (Resort Casual): Wood-fired, brick-oven pizzas.
- Soy Sushi Bar (Resort Casual): A cozy sushi restaurant nestled behind bamboo fronds
- Bayside (Resort Casual): Open-air eatery with breathtaking views of the pool and ocean
- Sky Lounge (Resort Evening Attire): Grace Bay views and exquisite cuisine await you at this elegant rooftop restaurant.
- Neptunes (Resort Casual): Beachfront seafood and Mediterranean cuisine
- The Jerk Shack (Resort Casual): Authentic Caribbean cuisine in a relaxed environment
Regardless of your culinary preferences, Beaches Turks and Caicos has a dining option that will suit your family’s needs.
Is Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Worth It?
Beaches Turks and Caicos is a popular resort destination for families because of its idyllic location, an abundance of activities and dining options, and commitment to family fun. The resort ranks second to Beaches Negril, but the margin is thin.
One of the highlights of a stay at Beaches is the chance to enjoy the water park at each resort, and the one at Beaches Turks and Caicos is the largest Beaches waterpark of the three. There’s something for everyone to enjoy at the 45,000 square-foot Pirates Island water park, including three giant slides, toddlers slides, a lazy river, Surf Simulator, and a splash deck. Waterparks are located on-site, so you won’t have to worry about driving to and from the hotel.
As we mentioned, Beaches Turks & Caicos sits on Grace Bay Beach, named the World’s Best Beach by TripAdvisor. If you plan to spend a lot of time at the beach, Beaches Turks & Caicos will not disappoint!
And for those who want to explore beyond the beach, water park, and pools, Beaches offers many excursions, from Iguana Island sail and Seaside Caicos Scavenger Hunt to ATV adventures and sightseeing tours. The resort also has a top-notch Kids Camp program, where children, tweens, and teens can learn, play, and socialize in a safe and supervised environment.
Beaches Negril vs. Turks & Caicos: Which is Better?
We rank Beaches Negril as the best Beaches resort because it offers new renovations, an intimate and relaxing atmosphere, and cheaper and more frequent flights to Jamaica. However, if you appreciate a resort that offers more choices, including more pools, a more extensive water park, more restaurants, etc., then Beaches Turks & Caicos might be the resort for you.
The decision comes down to what you want from your resort stay. The beaches and amenities at both destinations are spectacular, and both locations are hard to beat for luxury family vacations.