What are Unique Offer Code Discounts for Your Disney Vacation?
Although it’s not advertised to the general public – or even widely known by many people – Disney World does offer pin code discounts to a select few potential guests. Generally speaking, these promotional pin codes offer better deals than anything offered to the public and are thus considered the “holy grail” of discounts for Disney World.
Disney pin codes are commonly referred to as Unique Offer Codes. These codes will give you special discounts to apply to certain aspects of your trip.
Such discounts and specials may include early Free Dining discounts, “kids play free” discounts, room-only discounts, Free Dining for dates unavailable to the public, or some other deep discount on a vacation package.
Unique Offer Codes are non-transferable and the person who receives them is the only one who can use them. There are no exceptions.
Pin codes come by way of snail mail or email invitations. The letter will be addressed to a particular individual and contain a unique pin number that only the addressee can use to book their next trip.
How do you receive Unique Offer Codes for Disney World?
As we mentioned, pin codes are targeted to a limited number of recipients and aren’t advertised to the general public. So how does Disney decide who will receive UOCs?
The answer is not so clear-cut.
No one knows exactly why some are chosen to receive the offers while others aren’t so lucky. It could be entirely a totally random process. However, many people believe Disney’s algorithms are set to analyze your booking habits and online activity, and then it chooses a select number of guests to receive a pin code. The idea is that these incentives may nudge those of you who seem to be on the fence about booking a trip into actually booking a trip. Giving the impression of being a cheapskate may pay off in this case!
Whatever the rationale, these codes are often a pleasant surprise when they are received. And they do typically encourage people to book, especially when a last-minute bargain presents itself. Last-minute deals tend to be the deepest discounts for Disney World tickets and hotels of all.
How do you increase your chances of receiving a pin code/Unique Offer Code for your Disney World vacation?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Go to https://www.disneyplanning.com/destinations and choose at least one video to watch from the Disney free library of vacation videos. Follow the steps and sign up with your personal information.
- Proceed through Disney’s website (DisneyWorld.com) and proceed to book a resort while you are logged into your My Disney Experience account. Select your hotel and the dates that you wish to book. Continue through the steps until you get to the actual purchasing screen but stop there and log off before making any reservation.
- Choose a random or unpopular date as you make Advanced Dining Reservations. Then cancel it right away.
- Use a different email address (that has never been used to book for Disney before) and create a new My Disney Experience account.
- Always choose to receive communications from the “Walt Disney Family of Companies” to increase your chances.
- Create a Disney Movie Rewards account at http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/index.htm
Be sure to always use your real name, your real mailing address, and a real email address that you will have access to in the future. Unique Offer Codes can only be used if your name, address, and email accounts match the intended recipient.