11 Reasons Why This Luxury Experience May Be Worth The Money
Disney Private VIP Tours are the ultimate way to experience Walt Disney World. You get unrestricted access to all the rides and attractions and a personal guide who can help make your day extra special. However, luxury and service come at a price – they aren’t cheap. So are Private Disney VIP Tours worth it? Here are 11 reasons why this premium service is worth the money.
1. Disney World VIP Tours Are Customizable
One of the best things about Disney VIP Tours is that they are entirely customizable. With the assistance of your Disney travel planner or VIP tour guide, you can customize your itinerary to include only the things you are most interested in. You’ll be able to choose your start and end times, as well as the rides, shows, and theme parks you wish to visit. Whether you want to focus on the best roller coasters or learn how Disney magic happens behind the scenes, you can create an itinerary tailored to your interests – the choice is yours! In short, a Disney VIP Tour offers the most personalized and customized experience at Walt Disney World.
To learn more about Disney Private VIP Tours or to start customizing your itinerary, don’t hesitate to contact The Vacationeer, our recommended Disney travel agency.
Their free Disney planning services and personalized assistance will help you plan the perfect Private VIP Tour and Disney vacation. Click HERE to get started!
2. You Select The Tour Participants
Disney Private VIP Tours are unique because they allow you to select who joins your group. You will get more one-on-one time with your guide and smaller groups than any other Disney tour. Additionally, Disney will never pair you up with tourists you don’t know. You can choose to bring family, friends, or whoever you want – as long as there are no more than ten people in your group. The tour is perfect for those who desire a more personalized and VIP Disney World experience. In addition, it’s ideal for families with young children and grandparents because everyone is welcome.
3. You’ll Be Guided by a Disney Expert VIP Tour Guide
Disney Private VIP Tours are a great way to see the parks without worrying about logistics. Each tour is led by a Disney tour guide wearing a plaid vest. This Cast Member is highly-trained and hand-selected by Disney specifically for this role. They’re friendly, personable, professional, and knowledgeable about everything Disney. They’ll handle all the logistics so you can relax and enjoy yourself. And because they’re great with kids and attuned to families’ needs, they’ll ensure everything goes smoothly. So if you’re looking for a stress-free way to experience the magic of Disney, your VIP tour guide has you covered.
4. Save Time by Skipping Lines
A Private Disney VIP Tour is the best way to experience the most rides in the shortest amount of time. You’ll have access to special entrances that bypass the standby lines, so you can easily whisk onto rides. How does it work? Essentially, your tour guide serves as your express pass to breeze through the Lightning Lane or a side entrance. By cutting in front of everyone in line and moving up to the front, there is no waiting. It’s definitely one of the most satisfying perks of a VIP tour! Moreover, you can go on any ride as many times as you like, even the most popular ones. Skipping the lines will enable you to make the most of your time at the park and create wonderful memories.
5. Learn the Secrets of Disney
Disney Private VIP Tours are great for various reasons, but one of the best things about them is that you can learn the history of Disney World from your tour guide. They will be with you every step, providing insider tips and tricks on making the most of your visit. In addition, they can answer any questions you might have, so you’ll come away with a deeper understanding of Disney and its fascinating inner workings. So, a Disney Private VIP Tour is an excellent option if you want an educational experience in addition to the thrills.
6. Access to Backstage Areas
When you take a Disney Private VIP Tour, you’ll have backstage access to areas of the park that are typically off-limits to regular guests. You’ll be able to enter the theme parks through backstage entrances and use the backstage doors to different areas of the park. While VIP tour guides take you through Lightning Lane entrances on most rides, you’ll also access some through backdoors or side doors. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get a peek behind the scenes! Just request backstage access from your VIP Tour guide, and they’ll be happy to take you to areas only Cast Members can access.
7. A Disney VIP Tour Has Fixed Hourly Pricing
Disney VIP tours are some of the most popular tours offered by Disney. They are also some of the most expensive. Disney Private VIP Tours range from $450 to $900 per hour, depending on the season and date you take it. However, one of the benefits of a Disney VIP tour is that it is a fixed price per hour, regardless of how many people are in your group. So, if you have a large group of up to 10, the cost per person may not be as expensive as you think.
Note: As our Guide to Disney Private VIP Tours article explains, VIP Tours must last at least seven consecutive hours. You are welcome to add extra hours (or additional days) to your tour, but 7 hours should give you enough time to do most of what you want. Eat breakfast or lunch right before or after your tour, so you don’t have to sit at a restaurant while the clock is ticking. You can maximize your money’s value by meeting your guide at the park rather than at your hotel — the clock starts when you connect with your guide, and if you meet at the park you can start riding attractions immediately.
8. Complimentary Treats Throughout the Day
As part of Disney Private VIP Tours, you will receive complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the tour. For example, your guide might give you bottles of water, Mickey pretzels, or Mickey bars when you exit a ride. In addition, some people receive snack baskets containing fruit, trail mix, and other snacks. Not all guides do this; however, those who do find that it helps to keep guests hydrated and energized, especially on long tours or hot days. So if you’re looking for a way to beat the heat and refuel during the tour, be sure to ask your travel agent or guide about getting some complimentary snacks and beverages on your next tour.
Note: Besides food and drink, VIP tour guides always carry umbrellas and ponchos in case of rain. They have you covered!
9. VIP Viewing for Shows, Parades, and Fireworks
One of the benefits of Disney Private VIP Tours is its premium viewing areas for shows, parades, and fireworks. Guests have exclusive access to reserved viewing areas for the nightly fireworks and Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom. In addition, VIP guests have premium seating for Disney live shows, including the popular Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo shows. The reserved viewing areas allow you to get close to the action and take some great photos.
10. Door-To-Door Transportation From Start to Finish
Disney World is a large and sprawling resort, and getting around can be challenging for visitors. Fortunately, Disney Private VIP Tours offer door-to-door transportation all day long. Hence, you can rest assured that you will always have a ride to your next destination, whether it’s another park, ride, hotel room, or restaurant.
Disney World transportation is abundant all around the parks, but only VIP Tours shuttle you privately from resort to park, ride to ride, park to park, all day long. Imagine not having to walk all the way across the park to get from Space Mountain to Big Thunder Mountain! This is how celebrities do Disney World, and it’s the best way to ensure that you make the most of your time at the resort. With Disney Private VIP Tours, you can sit back and enjoy the ride while someone else handles the driving.
11. Enjoy Hassle-Free VIP Planning with Disney Travel Agents
Planning for Disney World trips can be stressful and confusing. But with the help of a Disney travel agent, you can simplify the process and ensure your trip will be magical.
Prior to your Private VIP Tour, your Disney vacation planner will work directly with your tour guide to customize the itinerary. They will consider factors such as the size of your party, the ages of your children, and any special interests you may have. An itinerary tailored to your needs will maximize your time at Disney World.
Your Disney travel agent won’t just help with your Disney VIP Tour. Since they’re familiar with all the ins and outs of the park, they can help you choose suitable ticket options, make restaurant reservations, and book hotels and transportation. They can advise you on what to see and do and provide you with custom-made touring plans that fit your family’s interests. The best Disney travel agents will take care of all the details for you, so all you have to do is focus on having a great time. Plus, they can often help you secure special perks and amenities often overlooked by the general public.
Working with a Disney travel agent is a great way to ensure you have a hassle-free and truly memorable Disney VIP experience. Contact The Vacationeer and speak with a Disney expert today!
Disney Private VIP Tours: The Pros and Cons
A Disney Private VIP Tour provides many advantages over a regular theme park experience (and non-VIP group tours). Here is a summary of the main benefits, as detailed in the previous section.
Pros of Disney Private VIP Tours:
- A Disney VIP Tour is customizable and completely private, so you can do what you want with the people you choose.
- Disney Private VIP Tours provides you with a dedicated tour guide, so you don’t need to worry about logistics.
- You’ll avoid long lines and maximize your fun with priority access to all rides and attractions.
- Guests can access premium viewing areas for shows, parades, and fireworks.
- You will learn all about Disney World’s history and inner workings during the tour
- Your guide will provide complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the tour.
- You will have door-to-door transportation all day, so you don’t have to worry about getting around from place to place.
- The fixed hourly rate covers up to 10 people, including infants.
- Disney treats you like a celebrity from start to finish!
While this type of tour can offer many benefits, there are also a few drawbacks. Here are some of the main cons of taking a Disney Private VIP Tour.
Cons of Disney Private VIP Tours:
- Disney VIP Tours are not cheap! The price range for this luxury service is $450 to $900 per hour.
- The hourly rate varies depending on the time of year you go to Disney World, so you can expect to pay more during the vacation and holiday seasons when the park is most crowded and less during off-peak times.
- There is a minimum booking window of 7 consecutive hours. You’ll be able to book more than 7 hours if you want, but never less.
- Tickets to theme parks are not included in the tour price, so participants must purchase them separately. If a tour visits a single park, you only have to purchase a ticket for that park. A Park Hopper ticket will be necessary for tours that cover multiple parks. Contact The Vacationeer to arrange your ticket purchases.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, you will be charged two hours at your booking rate.
- Meals are not included in the cost of the tour. However, you are welcome to dine during the tour if you wish.
- Disney Private VIP Tours usually sell out well in advance. You must book one well in advance, particularly if you plan to go during peak season.
Are Disney Private VIP Tours Worth It?
Many people ask, “Are Disney VIP tours worth it?” The simple answer is YES… if you don’t mind paying for premium services and luxury experiences. Considering how quickly Disney VIP Tours sell out, most people think they are worth it. But several factors play into whether or not a VIP Tour is suitable for you and your group. Here are some things to consider.
- One crucial factor to consider is your budget. VIP tours can be expensive, so they might not be the right choice if you have a strict spending limit.
- Another factor to consider is how much time you have planned for your trip to Disney World. If you have a long vacation planned, you may not need the help of a VIP tour guide to maximize your time in the parks. However, a Private VIP Tour can help you make the most of your visit if you are short on time. Your tour will maximize your time so you can see and do everything you want in a single day or two.
- Another consideration is why you are taking a trip to Disney World. If you celebrate a special occasion, plan a multi-generational trip, take the grandkids to Disney World, or whatever, a VIP tour can add extra magic to your experience. Your trip may be more memorable if you add this service.
- Finally, a VIP Tour is a must if you demand nothing but the best. You get unlimited front-of-the-line access to all rides and attractions, priority seating at shows, and unmatched access to backstage areas. You also get a personal tour guide who will take care of all the details, so you can simply enjoy your day. Plus, the door-to-door transportation will make you feel like a celebrity.
There are many reasons why luxury travelers and families may choose to take a Disney Private VIP Tour, but the chance to avoid crowds and be pampered throughout the day are tops. Those who want to experience the best of Disney should choose a VIP Tour, which is undoubtedly the ultimate luxury Disney experience. So while it is not a cheap option, it is worth it for those who have the resources, demand the best, are celebrating a special occasion, or want to maximize their limited time at Walt Disney World. Overall, it’s worth it if you fall into any of these categories.
We hope this information helps you decide whether Disney Private VIP Tours are worth it. Ultimately, only you can decide if a Disney VIP tour suits you.
Note: If you’re planning on visiting Orlando’s other theme parks, you’ll be happy to know that Universal Orlando offers VIP tours, too!
Are you Ready to Book your Private VIP Tour at Disney World?
When you book a Disney VIP tour with The Vacationeer, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible service. You’ll work with only one expert Disney vacation planner to create a custom tour that fits your family’s needs and interests. Your dedicated planner will also take care of all the details, so all you have to do is show up and enjoy your vacation.
The Vacationeer can reserve and customize your Disney VIP Tour, so you get everything you want and need. Also, they can take care of purchasing your theme park tickets, making your hotel reservations, dining reservations, etc. Whether you want all the luxury – including five-star hotels at Disney World, Michelin-rated Disney restaurants, tee times at Disney’s best golf courses – or something more modest, The Vacationeer is there to assist you. They can even take care of your car rentals, transportation, stroller rentals, childcare, and more.
The Vacationeer will work as your personal assistants for Disney World to ensure your trip is as magical as possible, and there’s never a charge for their services. Click HERE to contact The Vacationeer to start planning your VIP Disney vacation!