Walt Disney World has introduced an incredible way to celebrate its 50th year: the Disney 50th Anniversary VIP Tour. This 8-hour tour is designed to celebrate Disney World’s rich history with a planned itinerary that includes theme parks, resorts, and iconic modes of transportation. Sounds fantastic, you might say, but is the Disney 50th Anniversary VIP Tour worth the price? Let’s investigate the ins and outs of this exclusive VIP tour.
How Much Does the Disney 50th Anniversary Tour Cost?
There’s no better way to celebrate Disney’s 50th anniversary than a Private VIP tour. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come cheap.
Disney World’s 50th Anniversary VIP Tour costs $6,500 for a party of up to six (6) people.
For $6,500, a Disney VIP Tour Guide will provide your party with a day of unparalleled magical experiences. This magical 8-hour tour will take you behind the scenes and to the forefront of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, select restaurants, or other fascinating spots.
How Can You Book the Disney 50th Anniversary VIP Tour?
Disney’s marketing tagline reads “get ready to travel by land, sky, and the seven seas on an adventure of a lifetime.” Count me in! Where do we sign up?
Disney has given permission to a limited number of travel agencies to offer this tour. Among the handful of top-tier Disney travel agencies with this capability, we recommend The Vacationeer to our readers. They can help you plan and book your 50th Anniversary VIP Tour, as well as your other Disney reservations (if you so choose).
The Vacationeer is both a Diamond Level Producer and an Earmarked Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As such, you know they offer the service in business and strive for customer satisfaction. Best of all, the services of The Vacationeer are 100% free to use!
Click HERE for a free, no-obligation price quote.
Disney World’s 50th Anniversary VIP Tour is only available for a limited time so book your reservations before it’s gone!
What is the 50th Anniversary VIP Private Tour at Disney World?
Gather up a party of up to 6 people and meet up with your personal Disney VIP Tour Guide for a day filled with magical experiences. See your favorite attractions in a whole new light your guide reveals some of Disney’s most fascinating behind-the-scenes secrets and a sneak peek of a few exciting things to come.
After transport from your Disney hotel, you’ll head over to the iconic Disney’s Contemporary Resort to discover how this architectural marvel became one of the first hotels at Walt Disney World Resort back in 1971. After taking in the views and a champagne toast, you are whisked off to the Seven Seas on a private charter boat to Magic Kingdom.
Next, you’ll enter the enchanting realm of Disney World’s original theme park, Magic Kingdom. Here you will explore all that this iconic park has to offer, including hidden areas of Main Street U.S.A and a tour inside the Cinderella Castle Suite. After you’ve worked up an appetite, it’s now time to experience Disney’s exclaimed Be Our Guest Restaurant for lunch.
After Magic Kingdom, the tour moves over to Epcot where you’ll discover what happens when the magic of Disney combines with the power of human imagination. There’s a stopover at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and a visit to Disney’s all-new Space 220 for a treat!
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Contact The Vacationeer to book your 50th Anniversary VIP Tour and your other Disney reservations. They can also provide you with a free quote and helpful tips and tricks. As always, the services of The Vacationeer are 100% free of charge!
Is it Worth the Price?
Without question. Disney’s 50th Anniversary Tour is very expensive. It’s not going to be affordable for most people.
That said, this tour is definitely worth the price if you have the money to spend and the desire to experience Disney like never before. It really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity because once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Perfect for the Disney fanatic that has everything in the world except Disney VIP magic. Bring your closest friends and have a blast!
The Fine Print
Here is some important information you should know before booking your Disney World 50th Anniversary VIP Tour.
- All Guests are required to have valid theme park admission (with Park Hopper option)
- Theme park tickets are not included in the price of the tour
- You will receive your park pass reservations at the time of booking.
- Guests should be prepared for security screenings. Bags will be checked and you are required to present an appropriate government-issued ID.
- Disney Private VIP Tours may be limited in availability. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Contact The Vacationeer today!
- The 50th Anniversary VIP Tour lasts up to 8 hours. There is an active agenda (with built-in breaks) so you should prepare accordingly.
- Guests with mobility issues or other disabilities should check with Disney or The Vacationeer before booking.
- Guests must be 12 years of age or old to participate.
- The 50th Anniversary VIP Tour is limited to a 6-person maximum (including infants or persons of any age).
- Entertainment and experiences are subject to availability and the itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- A cancellation fee (equal to the cost of 20% of the tour price) is charged if you do not give at least 72-hour notice.
- No video equipment, cameras, or cellphones may be used during certain portions of this special experience tour.
- Guests with special dietary restrictions should make arrangements with The Vacationeer or Disney before the tour.
- Any Guest age 17 years and under must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Enjoy your trip!
Have questions about the tour? Do you need help planning your Disney trip?
Contact The Vacationeer to book your 50th Anniversary VIP Tour. They can also provide you with a free quote and helpful tips and tricks. And, as always, the services of The Vacationeer are 100% free of charge! It’s a no-brainer.
Please check out our How to Plan a Disney Vacation, Disney World Resort Comparison, How Much Do a Disney Honeymoon Cost?, Best Time to go to Disney World, Disney World for Couples, How Much does it Cost to go to Disney World, and Disney World for Adults pages.