What Is The Fine Print for Private Disney VIP Tours?
The following details may be overlooked in the fine print:
- The price of the VIP Tour at Walt Disney World Resort does not include admission to the theme parks. Therefore, the purchase of theme park tickets is required to participate in any tour.
- Disney Park Pass reservations are also required to enter the parks.
- Guests participating in VIP tours must show appropriate government-issued identification and undergo security screenings and bag checks.
- Reservations for Disney Private VIP Tours are highly recommended because they are limited and likely to sell out. Guests can make reservations 180 days in advance.
- The duration of Private VIP Tours must be at least seven continuous hours.
- Your party may include up to 10 Guests, including infants.
- If you cancel a Private VIP Tour without at least 48-hour notice, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 2 hours at the booked rate.
- Capacity constraints and availability may impact a booking.
- Cellphones, cameras, and video equipment are not permitted backstage.
- All guests under 17 must be accompanied by a paying and participating parent/guardian.
- Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.
It is important to reiterate that Disney Private VIP Tours do not include admission to the theme parks. Separate ticket purchases are required, which can be handled by The Vacationeer. Let The Vacationeer handle all the logistics for you, from tour customization, hotel reservations, dining reservations, theme park ticket reservations, and more. Click here to get started.
How Is a Private Disney VIP Tour Different From Other Disney Tours?
Disney Private VIP Tours are the way to go for those who want luxury and VIP treatment on their Disney tour. You will be pampered and given personalized attention from the moment you book your tour until the moment it ends. It is more expensive than other tours, but you will definitely feel like a VIP.
On a Disney Private VIP Tour, your group will consist only of people you know – no strangers! You will also have a say in what you see and do on the tour. You will customize your itinerary according to your preferences, and your guide will be with you every step to ensure you skip the lines and have a magical experience.
In addition to Disney Private VIP Tours, several other Disney tours are available to guests. These tours offer a unique behind-the-scenes look at some of the most popular attractions at the Walt Disney World Resort. For example, the Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom takes guests on a guided park tour, with stops at some of the most iconic locations, including Cinderella Castle and Main Street, USA. Guests also have the opportunity to explore backstage areas and learn about the history of the park.
Similarly, the Behind the Seeds tour at EPCOT gives guests a closer look at the park’s inner workings, including the greenhouses where many plants and flowers are grown. Guests also have the chance to meet some farmers and scientists working in the greenhouses.
Other Disney tours include the Caring for Giants tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, which focuses on the care and training of the elephants at the park, and the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, which takes guests on a hike through some of the most beautiful scenery in Florida.
No matter what your interests are, there is sure to be a Disney tour that is perfect for you. But if you’re looking for a genuinely unforgettable Disney tour, book a Disney Private VIP Tour today! You won’t regret it. Contact The Vacationeer to book your Disney tour today!
How to Book a Disney Private VIP Tour?
There are two ways you can book Disney Private VIP Tours:
- Contact the team at Disney VIP Tour Services
- Let an experienced Disney vacation planner like The Vacationeer do the legwork
The latter option is often more convenient, as The Vacationeer can work with you to do your pre-arrival planning, pick a flexible start time that works best for you, and plan your visits to multiple theme parks in one or more days. In addition, they will help you choose the best attractions so you can skip the line and enjoy them more efficiently. No matter which option you choose, a Disney Private VIP Tour is sure to make your trip even more magical.