Disney World 4-Park Magic Tickets
Hello Disney Friends! Today we have some exciting news to share about the Disney World 4-Park Magic Tickets promotion.
What is the 4-Park Magic Ticket?
As you probably know, there’s very little downside to Disney World vacations…other than the cost, of course. That’s why any time Disney offers a significant discount we perk-up and pay close attention. Today we are announcing one such time.
This week, Disney has announced its latest ticket offering: the 4-Park Magic Ticket. We think this promotion will appeal to lots of people because 1.) it will save them some cash, and 2.) because it gives them a chance to explore each one of Disney World’s magical theme parks.
Details of the Disney 4-Park Magic Tickets
Here are the details of the new ticket promotion:
- Walt Disney World Resort’s Four-Park Magic Ticket is already available for purchase.
- For just $89 per day, the ticket will allow Guests to see all four of Disney World’s theme parks: Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.
- Unlike Park Hopper tickets, the 4 Park Magic Ticket allows ticketholders to enter one theme park per day and each theme park once.
- The ticket prices start at $356 in total (4 days).
- Ticket prices vary slightly based on the dates you select.
- Disney states that Guests must select a start date on or before Sept. 30, 2020.
- Tickets will expire seven days after the start date you have selected.
Are the water parks included? Yes, sort of…
As part of the 4 Park Magic Ticket, Guests can add one admission to either Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – and one admission to the NBA Experience (Disney Springs) – for an additional $40 per ticket, plus tax.
And as far as the fluctuating ticket prices go, Guests may come across slightly higher or lower prices depending on the dates you select. We can tell you that the least expensive months for the 4-Park Magic Ticket are January, February, and September. We found some days for as low as $84/day while tickets during peak pricing ran about $117/ day.
So is it worth it?
Definitely! Even during days with the highest price point, the 4-Park Magic Ticket can save you nearly $100 per person over the regular ticketing options.